Thursday, February 13, 2014

Michaels Pinterest Party...TONS more project inspiration...



Still feeling "crafty" here...





Last week I shared the news about the big Michaels Pinterest Party on Sunday February 16th, 2014 from 1-4 at many participating Michaels stores.  I will be representing Hometalk at the Maple Grove, MN location.  To find a store in your area, check the list HERE.

 I shared more information on the event and also a fun Hometalk/Michaels giveaway when I shared my version of the blue bottle project on a previous post.  You should definitely take a peek back at that post if you missed it...


Since then, I have made a couple more projects to share at the event.  
I decided to make a smaller (and greener) version of my original idea.  I thought some might want to see something on a smaller scale.

Just one bottle, more stencils and a chalkboard label cut with a heart cutter.

I added the hand drawn heart with a paint pen.
And of course the buttons and a key.  Two of my favorite embellishments.

I couldn't resist playing a little bit with one of their stretched burlap canvases.



I think I revisited my scrapbooking days for this project.
(P is our last initial...and there are 4 in my immediate family)

Those are just a couple of ideas for things you can make at the party...need more inspiration to get you going?
Take a peek at the links below to see what other bloggers have come up with for their versions of the Michaels Pinterest projects.

Also, be sure to take a peek ay that Michaels website to print out a coupon for the purchase of your supplies...
If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will do my best to answer :)

 Hope to see you there!!

3 comments:

  1. I just bought a burlap canvas...I like what you did with this! thanks for all the cool ideas, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! Enjoyed getting to know you + your blog from the Pinterest Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute!! Love the green bottle!! :) And looks like a very fun party, I will have to go around visiting!! :) Valentine hugs!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)